Larry Disparti and the attorneys at the Disparti Law Group Accident & Injury Lawyers go to bat for victims of Unlawful Workplace Retaliation.
Has your employer retaliated against you? Were you wrongfully terminated from your job because you spoke up about illegal or unethical behavior you witnessed? Were you denied a raise or demoted because you filed a discrimination complaint in your workplace? If so, you may be a victim of unlawful retaliation by your employer. It’s your right to speak up, you cannot be punished for it.
UNLAWFUL WORKPLACE RETALIATION IS ILLEGAL
Employers retaliate against employees for a number of reasons. Whether it’s for reporting sexual harassment or for pursuing workers compensation, when retaliation occurs – employees feel pressure to remain silent or face serious repercussions. This is wrong. If it happens to you, you need to contact an Unlawful Retaliation Lawyer, Employment Lawyer, or Workplace Retaliation Attorney at the Disparti Law Group Accident & Injury Lawyers right away.
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF RETALIATION?
You may be entitled to compensation if you are a victim of retaliation. It is unlawful to retaliate against applicants or employees for:
- filing or being a witness in an EEO charge, complaint, investigation, or lawsuit
- communicating with a supervisor or manager about employment discrimination, including harassment
- answering questions during an employer investigation of alleged harassment
- refusing to follow orders that would result in discrimination
- resisting sexual advances, or intervening to protect others
- requesting accommodation of a disability or for a religious practice
- asking managers or co-workers about salary information to uncover potentially discriminatory wages
Retaliation cases often can be easier to prove in court than employment discrimination claims.
TYPES OF RETALIATION
- Change in work schedule
- Change in pay
- Hostile work environment
- Adverse employment action
- Anything that affects the terms and conditions in employment
LARRY WINS UNLAWFUL RETALIATION CASES!
Larry Disparti and the attorneys at the Disparti Law Group Accident & Injury Lawyers have quickly become Chicago’s leader in Employment Law. If you feel you’re a victim of workplace retaliation you may be able to take legal action with a Chicago employment lawyer against your employer.
We’re here to listen to you and advise you on what recourse you can take. Ready to talk? Contact the Disparti Law Group Accident & Injury Lawyers today at 312-600-6000.
When it comes to employment law, find out why thousands of our clients say, Larry Wins!