If you have suffered a serious injury or the death of a loved one in an accident in Tarpon Springs, allow the personal injury lawyers of the Disparti Law Group Accident & Injury Lawyers, P.A., to evaluate your case before you agree to an insurance company’s settlement offer. We can explain all of your legal options and help you pursue the most effective strategy for seeking the compensation you deserve.
Insurance companies would prefer to deal with you directly and settle quickly, but an experienced lawyer from our firm will strive to protect your rights. We can investigate your case, consult with accident and medical experts and use this evidence to negotiate a full and fair settlement or take your case to a jury.
Every one of our personal injury clients can help to establish their case by using our Client Recovery Maximizer System. This is a Google Nexus Tablet that is equipped to help you document your accident, injuries and recovery.
We also keep in constant contact with our clients, answering all of their questions and making sure they know what is happening in their case at all stages.
The Disparti Law Group Accident & Injury Lawyers, P.A., can assist personal injury victims and their families in cases involving:
- Car Accidents – An insurance carrier will try to settle a car accident case quickly, with little thought to the challenges that lie ahead for an injury victim. If another driver caused a car accident that left you with serious personal injuries or the loss of a loved one, your lawyer will work towards the best possible financial outcome for you.
- Drunk / Drugged Driving Accidents – Despite strict laws and harsh criminal penalties, drivers continue to get behind the wheel while impaired by alcohol or illicit drugs. Drunk and drugged driving remain among the leading causes of motor vehicle accidents and deaths in Florida and across the U.S.
- Motorcycle Accidents – If a motorcycle gets into a collision with a car, the motorcycle rider is almost guaranteed to suffer serious injury or die. But statistics show that two thirds of the time, it’s the car driver in a car-motorcycle collision that is responsible for the wreck.
- Truck / Commercial Motor Vehicle Accidents – Tractor-trailers, 18-wheelers, “big rigs,” and other commercial trucks can cause significant property damage in a crash. Commercial truck accidents are usually complicated due to the size of the trucks, state and federal regulations, the presence of cargo and other factors.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents – Falls that are caused by slipping and tripping result in strains, sprains, fractures and traumatic brain injury (TBI) among Florida residents every day. Debris or liquid in the aisle of a store, a pothole in a parking lot or a defective railing on a stairway can cause anyone to trip or slip and fall. These accidents can carry especially severe consequences for the elderly.
- Inadequate Security – Property owners have a legal duty to make their stores, motels, hotels and apartment complexes reasonably safe for renters, customers, guests and other visitors. It’s important to work with an attorney who understands the nuances of Florida premises law.
- Workplace Accidents – When an accident at a construction site or another workplace results in serious injury or death, the injured employee or their family deserves appropriate compensation.
- Medical Malpractice – Physicians, surgeons, nurses, anesthesiologists and other medical and healthcare professionals and technicians may be guilty of medical malpractice if their negligence or carelessness results in a patient’s injury or death. Medical malpractice may include birth injury, wrongful diagnosis, surgical error or other errors.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Negligence – Residents of nursing homes and other long-term medical care institutions are vulnerable to abuse and neglect, which is considered one of the most under reported crimes in America today. Elderly and infirm victims often are not able to report the circumstances of their injuries, and their deaths are attributed to existing medical problems or age. If a loved one of yours has suffered a suspicious injury or unexpected death in a nursing home or similar facility, you may need to step in.
Our Attorneys Help Tarpon Springs Personal Injury Victims
If you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident or by violence, neglect or abuse in Tarpon Springs or surrounding areas in Florida, you may be eligible for compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and other damages.
The Disparti Law Group Accident & Injury Lawyers, P.A., has more than 30 years of legal experience to bring to your case. Our consultations are free, and our clients pay no fees or costs unless they recover a settlement or verdict to cover their losses.
Call us today toll-free or submit our online form to learn more about how we can help you.