The Florida government benefits attorneys at the Disparti Law Group, P.A., are committed to helping people like you get all of the compensation you are entitled to. For more than three decades, our lawyers have focused on government benefit claims and personal injury cases.
If you or a loved one needs legal assistance, call Disparti Law Group, P.A., toll free at 866-236-0387 or contact us online. The initial consultation is free of charge. Please call right away to ensure that you do not waive your legal right to compensation.
Don’t fight the government alone. Let us put our years of experience and skill to work for you in the following areas:
- Social Security Disability – The disability attorneys at Disparti Law Group can help you recover SSD benefits if you meet certain criteria, including having paid enough into the system. You must be “totally disabled” and the disability must be expected to last 12 or more months or result in death. The government rejects many SSD applications, in part because the definition of “disability” is unclear. Our attorneys understand the system and can help you make your best case during the application and appeals processes.
- Supplemental Security Income – People who have not paid enough into the Social Security system for SSD benefits might be entitled to monthly cash payments through the SSI program. A need-based program, SSI provides benefits to disabled people, people over age 65 and blind people — as well as qualified people who also receive SSD or Social Security age benefits. The SSI attorneys at the Disparti Law Group can help you navigate the bureaucratic maze so you can collect the benefits you deserve.
- Railroad Disability – People who suffer injuries while performing railroad work can claim benefits under a unique system that is different from workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability. The disability lawyers at the Disparti Law Group are well versed in handling claims for compensation under the Federal Employers Liability Act and the Railroad Retirement Board system. Although the processes share some similarities with standard workers’ comp and SSD, our lawyers understand the intricacies of laws that make railroad disability claims unique. We can help you get the railroad disability benefits you need.
- Personal Injury – Whenever someone else’s negligence, carelessness or recklessness results in physical harm, there could be the basis for a Florida personal injury lawsuit. Our attorneys handle a wide variety of personal injury claims, including automobile accidents, slip and fall or premises liability cases, products liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, nursing home neglect, inadequate security and more.
- TSGLI Benefits – The Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance Traumatic Injury Protection Program (TSGLI) program pays lump-sum, tax-free cash payments of up to $100,000 to service members who suffered a qualified traumatic injury while they were serving in the military. As with most government programs, there are many technicalities and more than half of all TSGLI claims are initially rejected. The military benefits lawyers at the Disparti Law Group can help you with your claim.
Contact Our Florida Government Benefits Lawyers Today
If you seek an aggressive, compassionate and dedicated team to help you with your legal problems, please contact us immediately at 866-236-0387 or online for an appointment to discuss your situation in detail. If you are unable to meet us at our offices, we will make arrangements to come to you, including home, hospital and business visits. Because we understand the urgency of our client’s legal needs, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Disparti Law Group’s main office is located in Holiday, Florida. Although we are a Tampa Bay-based firm, we handle matters throughout the state of Florida, as well as Georgia; Tennessee; Houston, TX; Washington, DC; Chicago; St. Louis; and Springfield, IL.
Do not fight the government alone! Let us put our more than 30 years of experience and knowledge to work for you.