Ryan concentrates his practice at the Disparti Law Group, P.A., on representing consumers who have suffered injuries as a result of automobile accidents or the negligence of others. Ryan also represents consumers throughout the State of Florida who are receiving unsolicited or harassing communications from debt collectors. If you, or anyone you know, has suffered an injury or received calls or letters from debt collectors, Ryan would be happy to have a free consultation with you.
- All Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- B.A., University of Massachusetts, Amherst, magna cum laude
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, cum laude
- Member of Stetson Law Review
- Recipient of the Ruden McClosky Distinguished Writing Award (2007)
- “A Cautionary Tale for Wholesale Brokers,” Co-Authored by Paul Fowkes, in Florida Underwriter Magazine, Volume 28, No. 7, July 2011.
- “Tips to Avoid Errors & Omission Claims,” Co-Authored by Paul Fowkes, in Rough Notes, FAIA’s 107th Anniversary Education Symposium, June 2011.
- “E&O Loss Prevention – Tips to Avoid E&O Disputes,” Co-Authored by Paul Fowkes, in E&O Prevention by AgentsofAmerica.org, September 2011 edition.
- Town of Castle Rock v. Gonzales: The Supreme Court Goes to Great Lengths to Ensure Police Discretion, But at What Cost?, 36 Stetson L. Rev. 881 (2007).
- Recognized as a Rising Star by Florida Super Lawyers, a select group of lawyers under the age of 40